Structuring, brush sanding, denibbing and
Versatile machine with 300mm or 600mm working width, available with one, two or four heads.
Ideal for flooring, both solid wood and engineered, mouldings, decking, MDF and veneered components etc.
Adaptable interchangeable heads with wire, abrasive nylon, sanding and denibbing brushes. Leather and cotton are also available.
- Structure wood to enhance the natural grain.
- Ideal for solid wood and engineered
-Quickly change between wire and sanding brushes.
- Provide a key for paint/sealer and
denib between coats.
- Available with one, two or four heads.
- Available with oscillation on one or all heads.
- Round off sharp edges;
- Reduce labour costs;
- Polish/buff components;
- Motorised height adjustment with scale.
-Independent height adjustment on each head.
- 2 independently adjustable rubber pressure rollers per head.
- Motor 5 HP (4 Kw).
- Extraction outlets Ø120mm.
- Two feed belt speeds 4.5 or 9 m/min.
- Automatic star/delta switch.
- Motor 7.5 HP (5.5 Kw).
- Motor 10 HP (7.5 Kw).
- Inverter for feed belt motor- speed 3-12 m/min.
- Inverter for each sanding head (180-1000 RPM).
- Oscillation of sanding heads.
- Ammeter for sanding heads.
- Digital display for height.
- Forward and reverse on sanding
- Side sanding heads- Ø150-230mm, 150mm high.
- Automatic feed belt tracking.
- Front and rear extension tables.
- Vacuum table to hold down small parts.
- Custom machine colour.